Shelve the Issue

16 June 2014


The wall behind my bed is bare-- I've toyed with the idea of having a framed photo displayed there, but I ended up having a shelf installed above the headboard. I love that there's an additional space to store things but now I don't know how to style it in a way where contents are still cohesive and will not look too cluttered. Entering my bedroom the first thing you'll notice is the bed so the shelf has to look clean and well put together to make the space beneath it inviting (though I actually have no problems making a beeline for the bed and sleeping...). While I think of ways on how to do just that, here are some shelf styling I'd like to draw inspiration from. 








Images via 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

1 comment

  1. I love the last photo, very neat. And safe from earthquakes. I'm afraid all picture frames will just fall down and hit my face if there's a huge quake :)


    www.jacquelineuy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne