Beauty Review: Human Nature's Tinted Lip Balm and Mineral Lip Gloss

06 July 2014


{Human Nature Flame Tree Tinted Lip Balm and Island Berry Mineral Lip Gloss}

I cannot leave the house without lip balm on me. My lips are perpetually dry and cracked so lip balm is a staple. Before I found out about Human Nature products I thought natural and organic beauty products were pricey so I made an effort to steer clear of them. But that was until I met Atty. Kat of kcreol.wordpress.com. Over a seminar (oops), we chatted about the products that Human Nature offers and two of those that caught my attention are the Tinted Lip Balm and the Mineral Lip Gloss. I'm a big fan of lip products so I tried these out for myself. 


Flame Tree Tinted Lip Balm - One of the very few lip balms that really moisturize my lips! I love that it leaves a cool feeling and natural red tint on my lips.

Island Berry Mineral Lip Gloss - I bought this lip gloss primarily because it went really well with the Flame Tree Lip Balm. It has just the right amount of sheen with great pigment. Perfect for quick touch ups in the office.


Pros:

+ Stays on long on my lips
+ good price points
+ organic!!
+ a little goes a long way

Cons:

- The tip of the applicator of the mineral lip gloss might be a bit too wide. You'd be struggling a bit to pull it out and put it back in.

Will I buy these products again?

Yes! I've actually gone on to try other Human Nature products since I got these. My mom loves their products, too!

2 comments

  1. I'm glad you liked them! I agree with the tip of the lip gloss. I got mine as a birthday treat from HN and if it were not for that, I wouldn't have known how great the lip gloss is. It was just the packaging of that I didn't like. ;) They do have a new packaging for their lip gloss, more classy I think. But I'm still using up my own lip gloss so trying the new ones will have to wait.


    Great review Fran! Was so excited I just had to read it quick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This lip gloss truly looks amazing! Love it :) www.neverdreamedaboutthis.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne