Curated Links

07 July 2014


1. I've been using tints for many years now, but it's only been recently that I've found out the right way to put on a cheek tint. {blog.benefitcosmetics.com}

2. Cutest collection of fonts to accentuate blog posts. {athomeinlove.com}

3. This will make you consider having a pink room in your house. {domainehome.com}

4. A better way to clean up eye makeup mistakes. {thebeautydepartment.com}

5. An inspiration on how to make the most of living in a small space. {designsponge.com}

6. Glittery nail art to try! {lefashionimage.blogspot.com}

8 comments

  1. Oh my number 5 looks like my dream house. All white and clean, with every space maximized. Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to change the font of my blog. Little Days is so cute but I dunno how to apply it. Hmm.. thanks for the link tho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! :) you're welcome! :) I'm not entirely sure though how you can apply that font to your blog.. But I do hope you chance upon a tutorial on how to do just that! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow I like number 2! I always love cute fonts. Thanks for sharing sis!


    - your GT sis www.projectgora.com ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  5. heart the number 5! our first marital home is a 40sqm loft condo and small space is hard to make ayos and clean :) thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne