Etsy Pickings

05 July 2014


A quick visit to Etsy is simply impossible. I can spend hours on Etsy just window shopping and getting inspiration.It's a great place for looking up handmade goods-- it's hard to leave the site without adding an item to your wishlist!

1. I've never been fond of dangling earrings, I'm usually fine with a pair of little pearls. But I love these silver bar earrings

2. This cute ceramic ring dish is perfect for corralling my everyday rings.

3. I'd love to pair this sterling bar necklace with a long string of pearls for office wear. 

4. These delicate opal rings would look good worn individually or stacked together. 

4 comments

  1. love the ceramic ring dish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like going to Etsy too. I think may nabili ako na hard-to-find scarf doon. :)


    http://cessology.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne