St. Style Crush: Leila Yavari

04 July 2014


Leila Yavari is beauty and brains epitomized. Currently serving as Stylebop.com's Fashion Director, Yavari was a fashion model and was close to getting a doctorate in Political Science when she decided to pursue a career in Fashion. Her impeccable style and swoon-worthy locks are a fixture in an array of blogs featuring street style fashion. Similar to Emmanuelle Alt (Previously featured HERE), she is proof that you don't need a full face of makeup to look put together; one thing you'd notice about her are her perfectly groomed brows. I think as long as your brows are groomed and you have a modest lipstick on, you're good. 

I've yet to come across a photo of her lugging around a big bag, she's usually just toting a clutch--something I need more practice in since I don't feel secure when I'm walking around with just a tiny bag with me. 











Images via 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 

3 comments

  1. Somehow, I'm reminded of Anne Hathaway in some of the photos. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see the resemblance, Atty Kat! :D She reminds me more of George Clooney's fiancee though x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo nga! I googled the fiancee pa just to see. Haha! You're right! ;p

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne