Curated Links

28 August 2014


1. Got too tweezer-happy and over-plucked your brows rendering you looking surprised all the time? Here's a tutorial on how to disguise over-plucked brows.

2. For several years I was really down/went through a quarter life crisis. I was unhappy with my job, I felt I haven't accomplished anything when I was already in my mid-20s, etc. I'm glad I got through that already, bringing with me many lessons. For those of you who are going through that, here's an article that will hopefully help you get through the quarter life crisis.

3. Elevate the grilled cheese sandwich with this Nacho Grilled Cheese recipe.

4. Feeling crabby? These could be the surprising reasons for your foul mood.

5. Great art and great home. Can i live here?  

Post a Comment

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne