My Instagram Crushes

25 August 2014


{ by @parkncube }

Instagram is a great place to draw inspiration from--that is if you're following a handful of accounts that show great photography. It's also a great place to stalk your crush-- just as long as his or her account is not set to private. While I am now following more than 300 Instagram accounts now, I sometimes tend to veer away from my feed to go directly to my Instagram crushes. In no particular order they are:


{ @heltenkelt }


{ What to expect: #interiordesign and #nature }


{ @jennetsaitquoi }


{ What to expect: #typography and #lettering }


{ @parkncube }


{ What to expect: #fashion, #greatbreakfastspots, #beauty, #style, and LOTS OF AMAZING PHOTOS }

Shini Park is the woman behind the amzaing shots on @parkncube. I've been following her blog for years because of her great style wonderfully captured in photos. Her Instagram account is the first one I searched for when I set up my account. Do visit her blog! You'll love her witty entries.


{ @thisisglamorous }


{ What to expect: #places, #spaces, #flowers, #food, and #style }


{ @morningslikethese }


{ What to expect: #greatmornings, #coffee, and #spaces }


{ @thepinkdiary }


{ What to expect: #pink, #treats, and #style }


{ @mrpaddingtonbear }


{ What to expect: #cat, #style, #food, and #spaces }

I may or may not have followed this account primarily because of the cutest, chubbiest, fluffiest cat photos.

Post a Comment

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne