Operation Organization: Free Printable To do Lists

23 August 2014


I have a slight obsession with making lists on a daily basis. Prior to getting to the office, I've already made a mental list whilst taking a shower, having my coffee, and driving to work. So by the time I get to my workspace I'd be scribbling down a long list of things to do for the day. I often just make a checklist on whatever scratch paper I can find-- not very appealing. So in order to make daily to do lists more appealing, I've compiled a few of them that look good, and are free and printable.

1. Stop Procrastinating Action List from Barefoot Basics - This seems perfect for office use. Apart from the usual list for tasks, there are categories such as ASAP, Calls/Emails, and Follow-up.

2. Chalkboard Style To do List from Botanical Paperworks Blog - Perfect if you want just one sheet for your things to do for the entire week. It's basically a weekly checklist with a small part for some notes.

3. Weekly to do List from A Pair of Pears - similar to the one by Botanical Paperworks. Great idea to stick the checklist to a clipboard then hang it or have it lean somewhere you can easily see.

4. Daily Calendar from DIY Home Sweet Home - Colorful to do list that also includes tasks that you have to do in the morning and before bed. It also has a part to monitor water intake and things to be thankful for.

5. Daily Command Center Printable from Back to her Roots - a "lite planner" with a schedule, a chart to take note of how much water you've consumed and a part for noting what to do the following day. I love that this comes in different colors. 

2 comments

  1. This post is very timely! I have just finished writing down my goals for the rest of the year and I'll be needing these to keep me on track :) I'll print A Pair of Pear's version :) Thanks sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you found this useful, Jacq! x

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne