Products We Finish

28 August 2014



I love experimenting with beauty products and while there are some that made me question why I bought them in the first place, there are those that I finish fast and would restock up on soon. Enter, Maybelline Baby Lips and Snoe Intense PM Repair

Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Velvet - Maybelline is my go-to brand for makeup; the products are of great quality and are reasonably priced. So when the brand came out with a lip balm (which I'm always in need of because of my perpetually chapped lips), I tried it out. It works great compared to other more expensive lip balms (even better than my tube of Papaw Ointment) and is available EVERYWHERE. I actually bought this at Mercury Drug, but I've seen it in supermarkets! Sadly though, this particular variant is a limited edition.

If you love the scent of cherry, you would have loved this. It smells amazing and keeps your lips looking smooth and has a bit of sheen. I apply it when my lips are really chapped and it moisturizes it instantly. I'm going to try another variant soon.

Snoe Hair Heroes Intense PM Repair - I'm lazy when it comes to taking care of my hair especially since no matter what I do it just falls limp even after a gazillion products. I also had a bad habit of reaching for an elastic you normally see in the office to tie my hair (hello, split ends!). I wasn't really looking for a hair product to address the split ends and I was adamant to join the Argan Oil craze, but after the salesperson pointed out how dry my hair was, I thought okay I'll give this a try since all other Snoe products I've tried ACTUALLY WORKED. 

This is meant for the evening but I use it in the morning. While my hair is still damp, I spritz this all over concentrating on the sad ends of my hair. What I love about this product is it does not leave an oily trace on my head once it has dried (something I absolutely hate about leave-in conditioners and other similar no-rinse products). AND IT MADE MY SPLIT ENDS GO AWAY. Note that I did not use hair conditioner. Just shampoo and this. 

Post a Comment

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne