Seven Things

13 August 2014


{staples: an assortment of dainty jewelry and distressed jeans}

There are some weeks that I feel so drained from work that by the time Wednesday rolls along I'm already itching for the weekend. For the past few work weeks I've been swamped with work and school has already started so I guess I'll be juggling many hats until around December. Looking at my planner makes me cringe but I'm glad that for my office, weekends start on Friday (we have extended work hours for Monday to Thursday) and for this particular weekend I'm looking forward to sleeping in, finishing a book that is slowly gathering dust on my study table, and watching movies at home in my pajamas. 


{Theo and Philo Chocolate Bonbons I ordered from Human Nature. Love the pretty packaging! I'll try the Labuyo variant soon!}


{Ring snuggies: The quickest and cheapest way to make your rings fit better!}



{S'more brownie bar}


{Celine sandals I got during a sale that are soooo comfortable}


{His and hers: our build-your-own pizza from Project Pie}


{Love this new sunglasses I got from Sunnies by Charlie}

2 comments

  1. My first time to hear of Ring Snuggies! :) Are they available locally though? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacq! :) Yes! I got mine for PHP170 at True Value in Alabang town center :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne