A Few of my Favorite Rings

13 September 2014


Most people who know me quite well are fully aware that there must be something wrong withe  me if I don't have accessories on--especially rings. Many of the rings I wear very often are those that were given by people special to me. For as long as I can remember I've always been fascinated with rings. I'd like to think that it has something to do with my obsession over nail polishes, too. I have funny bony hands and the means by which I compensate for that is to make my hands pretty. A few years ago I was very much into cocktail rings, now though I'm leaning towards more dainty pieces which can be worn alone or stacked.


{Sunburst ring, silver ring from my boyfriend, gold ring from my Daddy}


{Midi rings from Forever 21}

I wrestled with the idea of buying these rings for a few weeks before I finally took the plunge. It was great that I didn't buy them right away because a few weeks after they were already marked down! The original price was P225 and I got them for P65. Thank you, Forever 21.

2 comments

  1. I love those rings! They look so good on you! I love rings on people but never on myself. I have a hard time wearing them all day because for some reason they just bother me. So it's quite a task having to keep my wedding ring on all day haha. Have a great weekend!

    Mel

    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mel! x I have friends who feel the same way towards ring! Throughout the day I'd notice a friend from work taking of her rings because it bothers her! You have a great weekend, too! x

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne