'Ber' Month Pickings

15 September 2014


Cooler weather brought by the 'ber' months signals the time to change up the wardrobe. Chiffon tops and flowy skirts are pushed back in the closet while clothes made of thicker material are brought to the forefront. I have a growing stack of sweaters in neutral colors, but I think it's about time I brought in some color into the mix. Jeans are a staple regardless of season, but boyfriend jeans that are slouchy but fitted in all the right places is in order. Comfort is key when you start shopping for Christmas gifts, which is also why I'm trading in heels for comfy flats. To spruce up outfits I'll be sporting glittery neck pieces and nail polish, and a festive red lip. What'll be in your 'ber' month picks?

1. Uniqlo Crew Neck Sweater in Pink, PHP 1290

2. Mango Boyfriend Nancy Jeans with detachable suspenders, PHP 2950

3. Art Deco-Inspired Something Borrowed Necklace, PHP 599

4. EZRA Pointed D'Orsay Flats in Beige, PHP 799

5. Sally Hansen Triple Shine Polish in Dream Sequins, PHP 300

6. MAC Ruby Woo, PHP 1000

4 comments

  1. Love this outfit! Great shoes and necklace!
    Mel

    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! The pink sweater is gorgeous. I wear a lot my ripped bf jeans and also style them with suspenders. Have a great rest of the day!

    Jasmine x

    For a Real Woman - Instagram - Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pink shade is really pretty, right? :) I haven't tried wearing suspenders with boyfriend jeans, but I might try that soon! x

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne