Dove Gray Walls

27 September 2014


If a few years back you would have suggested I paint my walls gray in lieu of relaxing beige I would have probably frowned. Now though I think gray-- dove gray to be exact-- would be a great alternative to beige and other shades that could help facilitate relaxation and sleep better. I think to keep the room from looking gloomy, it has to be always awash with light and accentuated with brighter shades. I love the pairing of dove gray and blush but I think gray with subtle neon yellow accents look great as well. 






Images via 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

6 comments

  1. I love gray walls! I think it looks so fresh with white!
    Mel

    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post! I've actually been looking for interior inspiration. Just bought a new place and keen to paint the walls dove grey :D
    xx
    Katie | Miss Adonis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica (What To Style)02 October, 2014 04:33

    Amazing ideas! Very clean and cool! =D
    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Katie! Wow congratulations on your new place! Can't wait to see it! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for dropping by, Jessica! x

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne