Keeping Warm

01 September 2014


{Bazaar Find Poncho, Jag Jeans, Parisian Stilettos, Department Store Laser-cut clutch, Aldo Cat-eye Sunglasses, MAC Russian Red}

Many years ago, if you had dared me to wear a poncho I probably would have laughed at you. Little did I know that I would wear a poncho (quite frequently) one day. I scooped up this tan poncho from a bazaar back in 2010 and I love that it holds up nicely even after many washes. The material is thick enough to keep me warm and is heavy enough to retain its shape rather than have it billowing around me. Another thing I love about it is when I need my arms free, I can transform it into a shawl that I can fasten at the back with the buttons in front. 









6 comments

  1. Such a pretty look! Love your hair!
    ~Mel


    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I love that poncho! I like how, just like you mentioned, it looks more shawl and cape like rather than poncho-ish. And the way you paired it with heels kept it very classy!

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Marlen! x thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this outfit! It's very chic and polished and I just love how versatile and cozy your camel poncho looks! You look great!


    Tiffany
    Tragic Couturist

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne