Little Lace

10 September 2014


{Bazaar find top, Bazaar find denim cutoffs, department store find clutch, Tonic Arianna shoes}

I love buying versatile pieces that I can use for work or for going out on weekends. I bought this top (Previously seen HERE) at a bazaar and I love that it never fails to get compliments. With this top minimal accessories are required especially around the neck area-- I went overboard on my wrist though. The top is on the sheer side but the collar, intricate woven lace details and pretty scalloped hem balances that out.



6 comments

  1. So pretty! That top is gorgeous
    Mel

    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous lace top. Love your outift, you look great! I've just published the tag post. I hope you like it.

    Jasmine ♥

    For a Real Woman - Instagram - Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://sofielicious.com12 September, 2014 18:12

    I love your shirt! where did you bought it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Jasmine! Can't wait to check out your answers! x

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne