Poster Redux

25 September 2014



When I was in elementary and high school I had a penchant for collecting and hanging posters on my wall. The means by which I displayed them however disappointed my Mom; they were not the friendliest of ways to hang a poster on wallpaper. Fast forward to college, I stayed in a dormitory so posters were out of the question. From then I opted for other items to decorate my room. Lately though there has been a resurgence of great prints that made me want to rekindle having posters again in my room. Now though I think I'll be keeping them in frames. Here are some of my picks, from Etsy of course. (Click on the descriptions below the photos to redirect to their corresponding Etsy pages)














{Vintage Travel Poster}

2 comments

  1. Beautiful posters!
    Mel

    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne