Preppy Polka Dot

26 September 2014


{Bazaar find white sleeveless top and polka dot sweater, Jag jeans, Forever 21 gray suede pumps, department store find clutch}

Since it's been raining a lot here in Manila, I've been resorting to layering clothes *almost* on a daily basis. I got this polka dot sweater almost a year ago and threw it on an old top (previously seen HERE). I paired that with my new pair of suede pumps from Forever 21. As with many Forever 21 purchases I hesitated buying it. Luckily though, a week after my last visit to the Mall of Asia branch it was part of a sale and I got a 40% discount for it. Thank you, Forever 21. For a pop of color I opted to use a tan clutch from SM Department Store. I love that it looks like distressed leather and the texture is similar to a bag my Dad would bring with him to the office when I was much younger. 



8 comments

  1. Love the sweater and shoes!! Great lipstick color on you!
    Mel

    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love polka dots and this post

    http://thedreamisparis.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this preppy look x

    Http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne