Seven Things

30 September 2014


{straw flowers for my office space}

In spite of all the stress I had to endure from the past week I'm pretty happy about it. It was a pretty productive week and its conclusion led me to realize that my time management skills have vastly improved. The weekend however, turned into a big jumble of sleep. Since I had to stay up late most weekdays to accomplish A LOT, most of the weekend was spent catching up on sleep. 


{crazy tender beef belly rice meal from Joe's Meatshack}


{remember I got a plant for my desk in the office? It has a shoot now!}


{one of the prints I won from Gerome Soriano Studio is now displayed in the living room}


{Smoked Pulled Pork Sandwich and Chicken Grilled Wrap from Brasas}


{The best Iced Tea I've come across-- Latin Iced Tea is composed of passion fruit-infused tea, lime, and honey}


{Color Club Polish in Bonjour Girl--very, very light pink}

Hope you had a great weekend!

9 comments

  1. You are so darling! I totally understand staying up late, being productive and managing your time. Most of my weeks are spent just like that and weekends are all about sleeping in!


    Love these types of posts and yours was by far my favorite! Plus that Latin iced tea sounds so yummy!!


    www.lastylenysmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you like my post, Linda! thanks for dropping by! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I with you about catching up on sleep during the weekend! I don't know what I'd do without the weekends to get back to normal! The food looks so yummy and makes my hungry! Hope you have a wonderful day!
    Mel

    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you have a great day too, Mel! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great collection of photos! Thanks for checking out my blog.
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you, Laura! x and thanks for checking out mine too x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also wish that I can still catch 8 hrs of sleep, but Im a mom of twins so that is not possible hehehe hey I've tagged you on Sisterhood of World Bloggers Award (http://nhengswonderland.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/sisterhood-of-world-bloggers-award.html) and I know you are already tagged but to let you know I am really inspired by your blog since the first time I've checked it. :) Hoping you have a good day always.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Neri! Wow you have twins!! When I was old enough to think about kids of my own I've always wished for twins! Thank you for tagging me and thank you for letting me know that primp and paper has inspired you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. naku mahirap magkatwins! Hehehe Pero masaya naman

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne