Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award

06 September 2014


Many thanks to Mel of Girl and the Polka Dot for nominating me for Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. Do visit her lovely blog! x

Here are the rules: 
1. Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
2. Put the award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the 10 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Nominate 10 bloggers.
5. Create 10 of your own questions for your nominees to answer.

Here are Mel's Questions for me:

1. What is your favorite thing to blog about?
I love blogging about beauty finds. Back when I was in my teens I referred to magazines for beauty products to use-- but as I've gotten older I've realized that it's better to refer to feedback of bloggers on beauty products that they actually bought because of the honest reviews.

2. What celebrity do you want to meet?
I'd love to meet the Duchess of Cambridge!

3. What is something unique about you?
This is tough... I'd have to say once I like something I do anything I can to get it. Fast.

4. Describe your style in 3 words.
Classic, accessories, appropriate

5. What puts you in a happy mood?
My pet pug, Porkchop!

6. Favorite place to travel to and why?
I don't get to travel much but of all the places I've visited this year, my favorite would be Baguio City because of all the memories I've made there with some of the most special people in my life.

7. What is something you can't live without?
I cannot live without music.

8. Flats or heels?
Heels!

9. Favorite song?
It's constantly changing! Right now it's Summer by Calvin Harris.

10. What is your best memory?
Childhood days spent with the entire family-- with cousins, aunts, and uncles at my grandmother's house.

My Nominees:
1. Atty. Kat of Kcreol
2. Sofie of Sofielicious
3. Thea of nandITO nAKO
4. Jacq of Jacqueline Uy
5. Milet of Project Gora
6. Mon of Monsemble
7. Mrs. Kolca of Pink Magaline
8. Jasmine of For a Real Woman
9. Marlen of Messages on a Napkin
10. Tiffany of Tragic Couturist

My Questions: 
1. What inspired you to start a blog?
2. Who is your favorite blogger and Why?
3. What is one beauty product that you cannot live without?
4. Red or Pink lipstick?
5. What is your comfort food?
6. Coffee or Tea?
7. What was the last book you read?
8. What tops your travel bucket list?
9. What's your favorite feel good movie?
10. What do you do to de-stress?

14 comments

  1. whoa thanks for the nomination Fran! I'll try to post mine tomorrow. So excited! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved learning more about you!
    ~Mel

    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Fran for tagging me :) will answer after a couple of days when i get back from a business trip :) thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool post! Congrats!x

    www.misserinohara.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the award! Got to check other bloggers through your nominations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your answers! Thanks for tagging me. I'll try to do the tag. Have a great Sunday!

    Jasmine x

    For a Real Woman - Instagram - Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're welcome, Milet! x Can't wait to see your post! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks again Mel for nominating me! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you, Aiza! x Love that you took the time out to visit their blogs! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're welcome, Jasmine! x Can't wait to see your answers! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fran! Thanks for nominating me! I'll do this once I'm free! May deadline ba? :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha no deadline Atty. Kat! You're welcome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. http://sofielicious.com12 September, 2014 18:14

    Hey! I am too late to comment. Thanks for the tag, I'll do this but I'm afraid with tagging haha! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne