Curated Links

09 October 2014


1. 54 tips to spiffy up your cubicle in the office.

2. Cutest wallpaper for desktop and mobile! I dare you not to sing the phrase. 


4. Harry Potter fan? You might want to see these deleted scenes from the HP movies

5. I grew up having a cat in our home and I'd love to see my future kids taking care of a pet in the future. 'Til then, here are adorable photos of children with their cats.

6. Mesmerizing video shown through various devices. Loved the background song too. 

4 comments

  1. I love the wallpaper! Nice lineup!


    -Emily
    littleflecksofgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, Emily! x thanks for dropping by! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bookmarked your No. 1 link! I can see you've taken a few tips from the site. :P

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne