Flouncy Skirt

24 October 2014


{Hanes V-neck T-shirt, Bazaar Find Skirt, Forever 21 T-strap sandals, CMG Bag, Ray-Ban Outdoorsman}

The persistent heat in Manila has reinforced me to just opt for casual and breezy uniform for weekends-- Enter, lots of loose T-shirts and skirts. I got this neoprene skirt from a bazaar many months ago and I love its unconventional material. Most of my skirts are breezy, light-weight cotton or chiffon so neoprene was a welcome change. I love the floral prints on the white background and how the neoprene material really gives the skirt structure. 


6 comments

  1. Gorgeous skirt! Love the print! Have a great day!

    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful skirt, I love the color!
    xx
    Candice
    www.ediescloset.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne