Geometric Colorburst

10 October 2014


{Department Store find dress, Bazaar find blazer, CMG bag, Forever 21 Shoes and Necklace, Ray-Ban Outdoorsman}

I tend to stick with clothes in solid colors and with a tailored feel. I have a very limited number of printed clothes in my closet-- there are three actually, this dress included. I used to avoid shift dresses because most of those I've tried are not flattering at all, but I had to reconsider when I saw this dress. I love the geometric print which gives the usual shift dress a more modern look. As opposed to many of the shift dresses I've seen, this one is tight in all the right places so I don't end up looking frumpy even when I'm just in flats. 



10 comments

  1. Beautiful dress! Love those shoes! Such a gorgeous outfit, you look amazing! Hope you have a great day!

    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much, Mel! x have a great day too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely! You look oober chic!


    Denise
    fashionloveletters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with that dress!


    rachaelstylesme.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress!! It's gorgeous and I love how you draped your jacket and love the accessories!


    www.lastylenysmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much, Linda! x I love that you approve since your style is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this ensemble!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne