Home Inspiration | Blooms and Indoor Plants

24 October 2014


Many years ago, I never understood why my Mom would insist we have flowers and indoor plants in the house--she got mad when I would play with the leaves of said plants. I didn't understand why she and my aunts would lose it when they would pass by a store selling plants. And how they would talk non-stop about which plant to put where, what plant they should get, etc. Fast forward to the present though, I've now realized how a vase of blooms and indoor plants can bring life to a home. This home exemplifies just that-- the house is peppered with blooms and little potted plants that complement the white and minimalist interiors. 









Images VIA

8 comments

  1. Love plants in a house to liven it up! Have a great weekend!

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspiration! When I was younger home decor used to bore me, but now I love it and I've also grown to have an appreciation for flowers and plants. Thanks for sharing!


    www.lastylenysmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a great weekend too, Mel! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome! x Home decor used to bore me too! It's funny how it's turned into one of greatest interests as I've gotten older.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such gorgeous inspiration pictures! Love them all (:

    - Deniz

    www.dressedupdeniz.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pipes in the bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad you like it, Deniz! x thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Galing no how they made visible piping look nice? :D

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne