Seven Things

14 October 2014


{cutest baby pumpkins!}

Halloween is already in full swing! I've never been this excited about Halloween since the last time I went trick-or-treating in a ghost costume. I think what makes this year different is the possibility of having my pug Porkchop in a costume! Suggestions for her Halloween costume are most welcome. Hope you had a great weekend x


{the  most flattering eye palette care of Inglot's Freedom System}


{Vanilla Cupcake Bakery is the cutest pastry store ever. And they have the best Banoffee in a jar!}


{Festive confetti nails c/o Cutex}


{cute bag tag that reminds me to continue working on my blog}


{eucalyptus leaves in lieu of flowers-- I love the fresh scent!}


{bedside scent: Amber Lights Laguna's Scotch Pine which is a perfect complement to the scent from the eucalyptus leaves}

6 comments

  1. That nail color is perfect, love it!

    http://everythingsalwayssunny.com
    Kristin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I can't wait to see what you dress Porkchop up as for Halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beauty Follower16 October, 2014 02:22

    CUte nail polish and bakery shop :)

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Mel! I'll upload photos haha

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne