Seven Things

21 October 2014


{art deco-inspired gems}

The weeks leading up to the Holidays are always exciting-- the mood is suddenly festive and there is no shortage of weekend bazaars. I tend to take note of bazaars that I know will be showcasing products that you will not normally see. Just last Sunday my family and I went to the Zonta Club Bazaar in Alabang and it did not disappoint. There were so much nice stuff that will leave you in awe of people's creativity. Sadly I was not able to take photos-- I blame all the food I ate. I have a strong tendency to eat my way through bazaars. Hope you had a great weekend!


{fabric shopping}


{succulent party!}


{new plant I got from the Zonta Club bazaar}


{Fried oreos from Sugar Bandits-- three pieces of fried oreos are topped with vanilla ice cream, marshmallows, your choice of topping and a drizzle of the syrup of your choice}


{cotton balls and pads kept in glass jars make it possible to keep them in plain sight}


{tiny glitter notebook that will be easy to spot in my huge bag-- and will make taking down notes so much cuter}

2 comments

  1. Love that necklace!

    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne