Stacked Books

13 October 2014


I've accumulated a lot of books over the years and my shelves have already run out of space to accommodate them. Fortunately though, nowadays its perfectly acceptable to display books-- whether stacked in no particular order in a  book case, as side tables, as decorative accents on coffee tables, or stacked into a pillar-- stacked books collected over the years can be great conversation starters and an economical way to decorate your home. 






Images via 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

8 comments

  1. Great post! I have a couple of book stacks myself!


    xx
    Candice
    www.ediescloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacked books are a cute look!

    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you, Candice! x I have a book stack on our coffee table-- I want to make a stacked books pillar soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! I have so many books and honestly have no idea where to put them. Love this idea and totally agree, it's a gorgeous thing to display all of your books!


    www.lastylenysmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mine will have to be law books and fitness magazines :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. really is! better than store them in a place where they would just gather dust!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne