Baubles

05 November 2014


I love going to Forever 21 for their accessories. If you take the time to really look at their jewelry selection, you'll get pretty but inexpensive finds. Luckily for me, I dropped by at the best time at the store last week-- they had a crazy accessory sale (around 70-80% off) so naturally I lost my shit and all self-restraint flew out the window. I can resist buying clothes but I cannot say the same for accessories. Besides, they were a steal! (You can read about my post on navigating sales HERE). 

6 comments

  1. Their accessories looks pretty! I love to go there for their necklaces since it's on sales sometimes (: x


    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Sometimes when I'd drop by some necklaces are still pretty expensive so I'd hold out for a bit, and then after a few weeks/a month they'd be marked down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sometimes there are awesome items at forever 21 for a decent price! and haha I lose my self-restraint at times there too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's true! I love that they offer a variety of price points!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Have a wonderful day!


    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne