Holiday Must Haves

12 November 2014


Each morning it gets so much harder to get out of bed because of the cooler weather. On most mornings I prefer to just keep hitting snooze when my alarm goes off because it feels so nice to just curl up in bed and sleep (the one thing that makes me get out of bed fast lately is my looming deadline for a research proposal). The cooler weather also means I can get away with layering clothes and using my jackets which are kept waaay back in my closet most of the year (that is if I opt to not stay in pajamas at home). For the Holidays this year, here are some of the things on my wish list:

1. Zalora Cape Jacket in Off White, P949

2. Uniqlo Mohair Blend Sweater in Off White, P1290

3. MAC Rebel (Satin), P1000

4. Zara Leopard Print Medium Heel in Calf Hair finish, P3995

5. Fashion Hub by Dayan Hernandez Miley Leather Skater Skirt, P950

6. Zara Soft Leather Bowling Bag, P4995

2 comments

  1. I totally agree! It's so hard getting up because it's starting to get cool. I'm right there with you, but I love your picks. Definitely helps to get out of bed when you have a fantastic outfit waiting for you. I especially love the cape jacket and statement lipstick!


    www.lastylenysmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I love a dark purple lip color -- I really like Dark Side by Mac, also the skirt and chunky heel are really cute!
    xx
    Candice
    www.ediescloset.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne