Jewel Tones

06 November 2014


{Forever 21 Cardigan, Hanes V-neck T-shirt, Jag Distressed Jeans, Department Store clutch and pumps, Accessorize Sunglasses, Forever 21 Necklaces}

Normally at the onset of the Holidays I inject more color into my wardrobe and make-up. In the past years, I'd go for shades of red but right now I'm leaning towards rich shades of pink like this oversized lightweight magenta cardigan and a plum-stained lip (Currently obsessed with MAC Rebel). For my accessories I'm *still* in the process of amassing statement necklaces in punchy colors that I can throw on to accentuate a simple T-shirt and boyfriend jeans ensemble.





1 comment

  1. Wow pretty! Try to visit www.robecart.com they have nice dresses and accessories too!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne