Taking a little Break

17 November 2014


... For this week and probably the next! The first semester for this academic year is coming to a close and I'll be devoting more time to the conclusion of my research proposal, which I will be defending in five days' time. The final version of which will be submitted a week after. I won't be posting as often as I have in the past few months but I will make sure to have a post up twice or thrice a week. Wish me luck in my research proposal! Have a great week ahead x

Image VIA

3 comments

  1. Good luck with school!
    xx
    Candice
    www.ediescloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I totally understand and even respect you for having a blog while being in school. I honestly don't think I could do it. My senior thesis was 75 pages and gave me so much anxiety so I understand needing time off. Good luck on your research, you're gonna kill it!!


    www.lastylenysmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck!!

    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne