2015

06 January 2015


Happy new year! I've been gone for a bit because of crazy stuff that have happened before 2014 ended but now I'll be blogging on a more regular basis. Looking back at 2014 feels like so much stuff had been squeezed into just 12 months, and even more so on the last few days of December. I've always frowned at the thought of having resolutions since I tend to deviate from them a few weeks after but I think I'll make an exception this year. 

I can't wait to see what's in store for 2015. x

5 comments

  1. Glad to see you back!

    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year! More ootds for 2015 :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year, Rae! x haha yes I'll be working on that! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy new year, Tsehay! x thanks for dropping by! x

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne