Curated Links

15 January 2015


1. I love this printable weekly To Do List. It's available for download in colored and black & white. 

2. I've always given preference to a white and bright kitchen, this "dark" kitchen however has made me consider a kitchen with darker tones and gold accents. I love the dark brick wall!

3. Barry the Pug takes a bath! I wonder why my puggy Porkchop doesn't enjoy baths as much as Barry does!

4. A guide on designing your vanity table. Check out my vanity table inspo post HERE.

5. I love this list of motivational quotes, which I've stumbled upon at the most opportune moment.

6. The most beautiful loft showroom. I'd buy everything there if I could! All the decor AND the loft. 

1 comment

  1. Awesome links!

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne