Currently Coveting

07 January 2015



A few things I'm currently eyeing for the start of the new year!

1. A new read which will be a far cry from my graduate school readings-- #GIRLBOSS by Sophia Amoruso of Nasty Gal, P1078

2. Clutch for festive occasions -- Something Borrowed Slogan Box Clutch, P999

3. New makeup bag (w/ pugs on it!!) because my current one is in a real sad state already-- River Island Pink Pug Print Make Up Bag, P1150

4. Pair of earrings that can easily spruce up any outfit-- Spring Fling Stone Dangling Earrings, P299

5. Candle with a more refreshing scent for warmer days ahead -- Abahna Frangipani & Orange Blossom Candle, P695

6. Brighter everyday lipcolor (will try to use my MAC Rebel sparingly for now) -- Makeup Forever Rouge Artist Natural in N51 (Coral Confident), P1400

6 comments

  1. Ohhhh Love that clutch too! :)) They got black and mint colors too! <3
    http://www.aezelcabrales.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute items! Love that makeup bag!

    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes! I was choosing between that and the one I've used in the collage :)) Thanks for dropping by! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you like my picks, Mel! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the fact that you put a price tag on them. Haha! Wish list kung wish list!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne