Fonts to Download

09 January 2015


Lately I've been considering switching up my blog's look starting with the header. While I was searching for the best font however, I came across some great looking fonts that can be used to spruce up blog posts. Now I can't make up my mind as to which font to use for the header... Do you think I should change my header or stick with the one I have now? 

Here are some of the fonts I've found. They're all free!

1. Little Days by West Wind Fonts | 2. DaunPenh | 3. CAC Champagne by American Greetings Corporation | 4. Pablo by Paul Wilde L'Heureux | 5. Sail by Latinotype | 6. Onyx by The Monotype Corporation | 7. Little Lord Fontleroy NF by Nick's Fonts | 8. Ostrich Sans by Tyler Finck | 9. Parisienne by Astigmatic One Eye Typographic Institute | 10. Learning Curve Pro by Blue Vinyl Fonts | 11. Bodoni MT | 12. Canter Bold Shadow by Christopher J. Lee

7 comments

  1. Pretty fonts!

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Little Ford Fontleroy NF if only because I'd try to do the lettering on my own haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sofie Salvador Morabe14 January, 2015 11:58

    This is so nice! I usually download from dafont :) Hey can I use this for my wordpress?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sofie! :) I'm not familiar with the Wordpress platform but I think you can if you have the Wordpress account that you can customize :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sofie Salvador Morabe14 January, 2015 12:32

    oh shucks technical hahah!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne