Golden Globes 2015 | Favorite Looks

12 January 2015


{Emma Stone in Lanvin}

The Golden Globes started just around the time I was leaving for work. I thought about coming in late for work because apart from the Red Carpet Looks, I was excited to see how Tina Fey and Amy Poehler would fare as hosts (they were hilarious and witty, of course) and I wanted to see if House of Cards (OBSESSED) would take home some awards. Of course the good employee in me decided against coming in late so I had to settle for late articles on the winners and losers, and the red carpet looks. In no particular order, here are my favorite looks:


{Sienna Miller in Miu Miu}


{Amal Clooney (I LOVE HER SO MUCH. #LIFEGOALS) in Dior Haute Couture}


{Diane Kruger in Emilia Wickstead}


{Emily Blunt in Michael Kors}


{Dakota Johnson in Chanel}

Which were your favorite looks?


Images via 1 | 2

4 comments

  1. My fave = Emma Stone. <3


    Dami kong tawa sa #lifegoals -- I just saw an article with "trophy husband" in the title (re: amal)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma Stone talaga <3 always <3 hahaha super fan ako ni Amal as in! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sofie Salvador Morabe14 January, 2015 12:28

    Dakota looks nice and flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. diba! I really love her dress!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne