Curated Links

20 February 2015


1. Heaven knows how I've been spending so much time in the kitchen lately-- I can make some decent meals now but I'd like to incorporate desserts into the list of things I can make. I think this no-bake Mango Cheesecake is easy enough to do!

2. Serious Street Style envy.

3. Little Prince Wisdom.

4. Eleven Style tricks for longer legs -- for y'all "cute" girls out there (like me).

5. I love how a workout can boost your mood in the morning-- the problem though is looking for time to squeeze that in before heading to the office. If like me you're usually strapped for time in the AM, this 10-minute ab workout might be perfect for you.

6. Free blog templates for those who are looking to start a blog or considering a blog makeover. 

4 comments

  1. Love the links!

    http://www.girlandthepolkadot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that cheesecake recipe looks incredible and I love the fact that it's "no-bake"! haha :)


    www.vanessasrunway.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne