Favorite Looks || Oscars 2015

24 February 2015


{Rosamund Pike in Givenchy Haute Couture}

One again I had to resort to live tweeting for my dose of Oscars red carpet. In between rushing paper work and scrolling through my Twitter feed, I made a mental note of the looks I love from the red carpet. I also reserved watching John Legend and Common perform Glory at a latter time for fear o f crying in the Office. Here are my favorite looks from the Oscars this year. Which looks caught your eye?



{Anna Faris in Zuhair Murad Couture}


{Gwyneth Paltrow in Ralph & Russo}


{Marion Cotillard in Christian Dior Couture}


{Naomi Watts in Armani}

Photos VIA

10 comments

  1. Stunning dresses! Love your picks!

    http://www.girlandthepolkadot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Naomi Watts' edgy dress and dark red lip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a girl crush on Marion Cotillard. But I love Anna Faris' dress most.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have a girl crush on Marion Cotillard, too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rosamund Pike was also my winning look, she completely owned the red carpet & I have a serious girl crush on her. Following her I thought Emma Stone in the green with her Chanel make up looked stunning!

    www.luciaflorence.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree, I think Rosamund Pike nailed it! :)

    www.vanessasrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. She really did own the red carpet!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne