Seven Things

23 February 2015


{Sparkly decisions}

Grateful for the past week because of my 4-day weekend. Traffic situation going home has been getting worse so when I get home from work I'm practically crawling to my bed, making the long weekend necessary to recharge. I was supposed to go on a trip but decided to stay home instead to run some errands and to spend time with my family. My weekend was kiiiinda uneventful but nothing beats lounging around at home, cooking for (!!! I'm getting better!!) and spending time with the fam. x Hope you had a great weekend!



{just discovered the importance of pointy Q-tips for cleaning up eye makeup blunders}


{The most effective alarm clock: my fussy pug}


{spot the smiley}


{first of bougainvillea blooms in our garden}


{we made s'mores during the weekend}


{initials on leather}

4 comments

  1. thanks, Stephanie! x more so when they were cooked! so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the nail polish and smores! Have a great week!

    http://www.girlandthepolkadot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, Mel! Hope you have a great week ahead! x

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne