Back to Basics

05 March 2015


{Bazaar find Jersey top, Jag Skinny Jeans, NiQua Manico (Medium, Tan), Parisian Leopard Print Flats}

When I've got a weekend full of errands I tend to pull out the basics -- a loose and breezy top, skinny jeans, a roomy shopper, and flats. I have a TON of gray tops in my closet but I couldn't resist getting this gray top from a bazaar because of the slits at the sides and the long back-- making it not your typical plain top. I used to bring a canvas bag whenever I'd run errands because its light and can carry my entire life without breaking, but this leather tote from NiQua was a necessary update. NiQua's Manico is roomy, sturdy, pretty and you can have it monogrammed.





12 comments

  1. Lovely outfit! Love the shoes

    http://www.girlandthepolkadot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang cute ng top! May silip sa sides.


    --


    nhengswonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bag! Looks so well structured. :)


    www.vanessasrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. True! x thanks for dropping by, Nheng! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks, Vanessa! x The bag is really soft and light but I'm really happy it keeps its structure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WhatWouldVWear07 March, 2015 04:34

    Oh, I love this, hun! So springy and chic! Makes me smile!

    xoxo, Vanessa

    www.whatwouldvwear.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. So in love with this outfit! Especially that little hint of sexiness the slits provide. Perfection! xx

    Audrey | http://www.keygypsy.com

    I'd love if you could check out my latest giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks, Audrey! x thanks for dropping by! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are you wearing flat-out fabulous? Looks good on you.

    This is my default outfit. Except for the necklace. I realized I need to learn how to accessorize. I think I always look plain.

    ReplyDelete
  10. yes! i bought a tube bc of your review ha. haha thank youuuu! it's my fave MAC lippie!


    basics are my uniform! but since it's summer nakakairita na may sala salabit so di na ako masyado nag aacessorize lately hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne