Beauty Review || K-Palette 1 Day Magic Liquid Eyeliner

03 March 2015


For a while I've steered clear of liquid eyeliners because I couldn't find one that wouldn't end up in little black spots under my eyes close to when I leave the office. That was until I tried the K-Palette 1 Day Magic Liquid Eyeliner. I just tried this out on a whim during a visit to Beauty Bar. I trust K-Palette for my brows and I've been restocking on their brow products so I thought I'd give this liquid liner a try.


The K-Palette 1 Day Magic Liquid Eyeliner stays on LONG. Even on my extremely oily lids. As opposed to other liquid liners I've tried, this doesn't come out in flakes by the end of the day. I love it. I've tried the K-Palette 1 Day Tattoo in the past and though I liked it, I prefer this one because it seems to stay on longer and it more pigmented. One swipe will suffice.


What sets apart the K-Palette 1 Day Magic Liquid eyeliner is its flat end brush that allows you to draw thin and thick lines. Makes the cat-eye look easier to do. 


{One swipe of K-Palette 1 Day Magic Liquid Eyeliner in Super Black}

I was told that it also comes in another shade-- but come on, you need super black for a cat eye look. 


The K-Palette 1 Day Magic Liquid Eyeliner in Super Black is available at Beauty Bar Stores for P695. You can order online HERE.

3 comments

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne