Downloads || Do what you Love

12 March 2015


Another downloads post! A few weekends ago I had a nagging thought to develop my hobby of doing lettering and calligraphy into something bigger than the notebooks they are currently confined in. Whilst I was doing research on that however, I was able to come up with this wallpaper inspired by what I was feeling at that time. Every grand gesture begins with a small plan and for now I'm taking baby steps to developing my hobby. This has been my wallpaper since the day I made it to remind myself to continue working towards my goals. You can download this wallpaper for mobile HERE.


Mobile Wallpaper || Do What You Love



Do What You Love Mobile Wallpaper

4 comments

  1. This is beautiful!

    www.girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WhatWouldVWear13 March, 2015 05:20

    This is so cool! Thanks for sharing, my love!

    xoxo, Vanessa

    www.whatwouldvwear.net

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne