Seven Things

02 March 2015


{always down for Chocolate Mint macaron from Bizu Patisserie }

I can't believe it's already March. January and February went by so fast and with it, the cool weather. You know it's summer when there are barely any clouds in the sky and within minutes after taking a shower you're starting to sweat already. In spite of the heat though, I'm looking forward to a number of beach trips I'll be making in the coming months, starting with a trip to Boracay to cap off March. Have a great week ahead!


{with impending trips in my calendar, it's time to bust out my film cameras again}


{Porkchop's angry because she couldn't go up on the bed}




{Dancing Groot bobblehead from the boyfriend!}


{frozen margarita to cap off the week}


{cloudless sky means summer's here}

8 comments

  1. That macaron looks delicious! You dog is just too cute with that face! And I love your nail polish

    http://www.girlandthepolkadot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, Mel! x and for always dropping by xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Thanks a ton for sharing, gorg! Wishing you the best Monday!

    Hope you can stop by my blog, for a fun little giveaway!

    xo. Nicole

    Evolution of Glam

    ReplyDelete
  4. This nailpolish color looks so cute <3

    http://www.fuckhighclass.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love dancing groot!! :) Rebecca | Rebecca Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for dropping by, Nicole! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes it is x it's one of my fave shades xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute right?! Thanks for dropping by! x

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne