Seven Things

09 March 2015


{earrings to glam up a casual look}

I've been so busy with work the past week that as I'm blogging this Monday morning my head is still spinning. The weekend is now a blur but I distinctly recall the fun Saturday I had with my relatives to celebrate a cousin's birthday. Back when we were kids (around two decades ago, ugh), Sundays were spent at my grandmother's house for our lunch tradition. As we've gotten older though, we've started making plans with our own immediate families so the lunch tradition sadly went away. Lunches and get-togethers occur less frequently now so I'm always thankful when we do get to spend time with each other. Hope you had a great weekend! Have a good week ahead x


{white glitters over nude polish}


{wings + bleu cheese}


{Still can't believe I won this Casio G-Shock in a Christmas Raffle last year}


{no clouds in sight; there's a plane overhead though}


{coffee table blooms}


{matchy-matchy}

12 comments

  1. Love the earrings!

    http://www.girlandthepolkadot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty right?? thanks for dropping by, Mel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute earrings! And I'm glad to know that your weekend was a blast :)


    www.jhanzey.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup! got it for a steal, too! Thanks for dropping by! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your nailpolish!
    http://www.fuckhighclass.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. WhatWouldVWear09 March, 2015 23:03

    Such a beautiful post! Love the earrings!!


    Wishing you a Happy Monday!

    xoxo, Vanessa

    www.whatwouldvwear.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helder Pereira Coelho10 March, 2015 04:05

    Great photos!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/03/madrid-palacio-de-cristal.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Meeting up with family is always fun! Glad you had a good weekend, those wings look delicious. :)

    www.vanessasrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks Vanessa! have a good week! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you! thanks for dropping by! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. yes it is! hope you had a good one too! x

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne