Seven Things

13 April 2015


{purple straw flowers for the work desk}

This week's Seven Things is a jumble of stuff from the past two weeks. Last week I was in Cebu and Bohol, and the week before that I was in Boracay. Yes I've been beach-hopping and it's great. I don't know when I'll lose my tan but I'm happy to get some downtime by the water and in seeing new places and experiencing new things (I got to swim with a whale shark!!). I dreaded going back to work, but I'm pretty much recharged for the next few months... or weeks. Can't wait to travel again! Hope you had a great weekend. Have a good week ahead xx


{at Puka Beach}


{Cutout top for hot and humid errand days}


{picturesque gate at the resort we stayed at in Oslob, Cebu}


{breathtaking Tumalog Falls in Oslob, Cebu}


{tarsier at the Sanctuary in Bohol}

1 comment

  1. oh my goodness, love all these photos! Wish I was there. Hope you've been having a blast:)

    www.vanessasrunway.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne