Eyelet x Grid

11 May 2015


{Just G top, Bazaar find Shorts, Forever 21 Mary Janes}

Been a while since I last updated the blog! I've been more active on Instagram lately-- so if you have an account do FOLLOW ME. It's been so hot in Manila and the temperature just moves around 33 degress Celsius-- so I've been dressing for comfort most of the time. I've had this eyelet top for more than a year now and I kind of wish I stocked up on eyelet dresses, too. The grid shorts I'm wearing was a purchase on a whim. I was not in the market for shorts but I thought the interesting origami design was pretty cute. 





6 comments

  1. where did you buy the top? the shorts is cute too!


    --


    nhengswonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nheng, the top is from Just G but I got that a few years back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the whole look.. its preppy but still casual.

    Http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Francesca - very cute outfit - loving the patent leather shoes especially. You mentioned on insta you're selling the marble phone case? Do you have a shop somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Monica! xx thank you! <3 the shoes are from Forever 21 :) I just sell online, Monica! :) sadly though I don't ship outside the Philippines yet :( thanks for asking though! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you, Annick! that's what I was going for xx

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne