Baby it's Cold Outside

19 June 2015


The rainy season has finally come in the Philippines and I am beyond thrilled about it. The summer heat has been unbearable since March and normally it would just last until around late May, but for this year it spilled over to June. I am more than willing and ready to put the clothes I've accumulated over summer (hello numerous shorts, cover-ups and sad little excuses to dress up for daytime) to the very back of my closet, bust out my scarves, and layer again. In anticipation of the rainy (and cooler) season (Thank God), I've started buying a light jacket and some cardigans as early as mid-May. I normally buy outerwear that are not just apt for the rainy season, but can also be worn at work in lieu of a blazer. So jersey jackets are out of the question. Hope you like my picks!

2. ZALORA PU/Jersey Mix Biker Jacket, P1699
3. ZALORA Faux Leather Bomber Jacket, P1999
4. MATERIAL GIRL Crepe Moto Jacket, P1410
5. ZALORA Organza Bomber Jacket, P1499
6. CLN Asuncion Jacket, P999
7. CLN Delroy Jacket, P1499
9. CLN Cruz Jacket, P1125.25

Post a Comment

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne