Five Things

07 July 2015


{new catchall for my rings from H&M}

A few weeks ago I was allowed to go on leave from work for a week-- It was a welcome change to my routine of getting up early and getting home so late. I normally clock in at around 9 a.m., clock out at around 7 p.m., and due to traffic I'd get home from work at around close to 9 p.m. So a week of sleeping in and doing nothing seemed like a pretty good idea. That was until around Day 2. I was done with errands so I had a lot of free time on my hands-- it drove me crazy to not have a purpose everyday! Fast forward to the week after, I was more than happy to be back in the office, and *kind of* swamped with work again, AND feeling fulfilled that I got to accomplish something at the end of a long day. Sometimes it just takes a switch up in routine to change your perspective on things.


{Revlon Colorstay Polish in Stormy Night}


{Got this Elephant Pendant as a birthday gift from a friend}


{Finally got my hands on a retro red matte lip-- review will be up soon!}


{Usual uniform: Boyfriend jeans from Terranova}

3 comments

  1. its not seven things na? :)


    --


    nhengswonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rui Jun Luong07 July, 2015 22:26

    Cutee!

    http://www.fuckhighclass.com/blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 your shoe collection!


    Anyway, do H&M accessories tarnish?Just bought my first necklace from them (100% brass). Hopefully, it'll last long.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne