Curated Links

02 September 2015


1. Tumblr is, hands down, the treasure chest of some of the wittiest and funniest people on the planet. Here are just some of the best puns from Tumblr. (buzzfeed.com)

2. All about first impressions -- 8 things people decide within seconds of meeting you. (businessinsider.com)

3. Long bob hairstyles I'm lusting over. If only I can get my flat, limp hair to have more curl and volume... (lefashion.com)

4. Lessons in creative business c/o YouTube star, Michelle Phan (careergirldaily.com)

5. Have you noticed how so many adults are getting hooked on coloring books? If you're not too sure about purchasing one, try out these printable coloring pages first. (everythingetsy.com)

6. Why not try out a new shade of blush? Here are some nice plum blush picks. I have my eye on Cabana Boy. (temptalia.com)

Post a Comment

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne