B'lue: Live to Feel Stories

13 October 2015


A few days ago a big package was delivered to my house. I got home late that day so when I saw this box on my bed, curiosity propelled me to rip it open. Inside was a bottle of B'lue, a water-based drink in Lychee Flavor (!!!) and a book.


I haven't seen the B'lue water-based drink in the market yet so I popped it in the fridge to have it chilled right away. Frankly, I had my reservations on the drink. I love drinking water so I thought, adding flavor to it was not necessary. I love water as it is. But hey, I also love Lychee so those two together might seem like a great idea. Also, the B'lue drink is blended with vitamins, namely: 

B3 - helps lower levels of bad cholesterol
B6 - maintains healthy brain function
B12 - keeps nerves and red blood cells healthy (deficiency of which is reported with symptoms of fatigue)


Once chilled, I tried out the B'lue drink and boy was I surprised. It tastes so good! It tasted like real Lychee juice sans the funky after-taste I've associated with drinks that claim to boost energy. B'lue has no fizz-- it's exactly like water, but made more refreshing with the yummy Lychee flavor. My brother saw me drinking it so naturally, being the big fruit drink aficionado that he is, he had to try it. He loved it, too! 

{How's this for motivation from a drink?}

Ingredients of B'lue:
Water, Sugar, Citric Acid, Natural Identical Flavor, Acetic Acid, Malic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin Premix (B3, B6, B12)


While waiting for my B'lue drink to get cold, I went through the little book it came with in the package. It's a collection of quotations from students and young professionals which are nothing short of inspiring. 


The layout of the book entices you in-- keeping you reading through each one of the stories contained therein. And I'm obsessed with the doodles. I wanted to share them all here on the blog, but come on-- no one wants a super lengthy and picture-heavy post.

{from Angel Gallego}

This is one of the quotations that I really felt strongly about. I've never been one to travel. Now that I'm in my late 20s it's something that I am striving for now. I may be starting late in the travel game, but that won't deter me from going places. 

The book has sooooo many inspiring stories from people much younger than I am and it's amazing how the book will inspire you to get moving. Coupled with B'lue, the book will push you to start with whatever. To go places you never thought you'd go, to do things you'd never thought you'd try, to fight against perceptions, and to chase your dreams and follow your passion. 


This is a Sponsored Post.

Post a Comment

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne