Two Thousand Fifteen

31 December 2015


2015 went by way too fast. It seems as if once I started working, years had been going by too quickly for my liking. Looking back at 2015, only two things come to mind-- work and our engagement. 

Work had been extremely taxing this year, but I'm grateful for learning from these challenges. I'm not sure how my work schedule will be like for 2016, but I'm going to adopt a 'come what may' attitude to it. LOL. 

I'm excited about preparing for our wedding in 2017 and we're set to meet our first potential supplier on the 2nd of January. Wish us luck with the preparations!

See you all again in January 2016! Cheers and happy new year!

x Fran

Sharing some of my favorite photos from 2015 x










Post a Comment

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne